somebody save me

In the darkness of this box, 
I've been searching the way out. 
I'm all alone here.. 
there's no one for me 
to share thoughts, feelings, 
emotions, complaints 
and glimpse of happiness.
 i can hear voices outside 
but it seems my voices
 were not being heard 
by the outsiders. 
poor me, trapped here for so long.. 
poor me, been cried all day long.. 
oh God, how could this happen to me..?
 am i doing wrong? 
it's cold here, it's scary here.. 
help me, saving me.. 
there's a lot that i need to talk,
 there's a lot that i need to share..
 i don't want to talk to the walls anymore.
 they were not friendly, 
just stood there 
saying nothing but only silence.
 i'm sick of this waiting. 
somebody, please save me...

4 Voices:

tusky December 4, 2008 at 12:15 AM  

this is actually my first post.
i bring it to the front cause
i think it's relevan
to what i feel at
this moment..=)

annamlatun December 7, 2008 at 10:15 PM  

hey...i guess your blog really shows the voice within huh???

all the best to you!!!

tusky December 8, 2008 at 1:54 AM  

let the voices within you
being heard by others..
no hypocrisy,
no lies,
no hidden agenda
only pure,
sarcastic by nature,
within thoughts,
by me..=)

tusky December 8, 2008 at 2:26 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
"this blog welcome all of you to share your thoughts, feelings, opinions, suggestions, messages,screams and complains.. let the voices within you being heard by others"

tuskysama

tuskysama