1st round finished!

fuh...
it was tiring midsem 'season'
and it is almost finished
only one paper left
fuh..

today is my favorite subject
Basic Genetic Engineering
lectured by my beloved
dr-susah-score
it was an 'enjoyable' paper
because i wrote many known answer
rather than shoot here and there.
Alhamdulillah...
i felt awkward at first
because i didn't prepared well
but then again i realize
it doesn't matter whether or not
i finished my last menet revision
what matter is
my focus during the lecture
and my passion in preparing my written notes
after every single lecture
from dr-susah-score
it worked best during quiz
and it is proven again today..=)
hopefully
dr-susah-score can be 'upgraded'
to be dr-senang-score
insyaAllah...=p

2 Voices:

Anonymous March 4, 2009 at 6:00 PM  

cayalah..
tp bkn snang nk tukar dr-susah-score kpd dr-senang-score..
ekekeke

tusky March 5, 2009 at 7:28 PM  

nAd.dot
agak susah gak r..
hahahahahha

"this blog welcome all of you to share your thoughts, feelings, opinions, suggestions, messages,screams and complains.. let the voices within you being heard by others"

tuskysama

tuskysama