let go of what u have, get back to your dream

it's already June 2009..
and by 2009, i means
it was already 4 years since that day..

the current progress:

Attitude: not gud enuf, still has something that people might dont like
Passion towards what i learn : not so gak....damn
CGPA: not so qualified, not so satisfied
Maturity : perhaps not so gak.. over shadowed by people around me...
Thinking: well accepted, but somehow lack of exposure limit those brainy ideas

that leave another two years...
should i let go of what i have?
in order to pursue my dream?
should i go all the way alone..
so that my life fully determine by me..
the risk of this path is absolutely
will b accounted to me..?

all this 4 years
i've been drifted away from being a gud guy
been drifted away from being a cool fighter..
each year, each semester, i fell down
n couldn't stop wondering
why on earth that so-called successful tusky
torn apart, left in vain..
did i allowed myself to get carried away
from my emotion?
from people's opinion?
from anything that i have?
i am weak n weaken every single day..
those who started with me..
had been to the entire world
but tusky remains the same...
remains here...
perhaps there's something great here..
but then again
the passion been reduced, been limited
by what i have..

there will be a time
when i feel i have to bold enuf
to let go of what i have...
coz i owe my dream to myself...
he is greater than anyone anything else

the future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams

4 Voices:

tusky June 1, 2009 at 12:34 PM  

was enrolled in current university a mistake?

tuanblogtakadanama June 1, 2009 at 2:07 PM  

no... or u wouldn't have met me! haha. =p

tusky June 1, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Qila,
=)

Anonymous June 10, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

or.. was it bcoz u have someone dat keeps stopping u from going 4ward??

"this blog welcome all of you to share your thoughts, feelings, opinions, suggestions, messages,screams and complains.. let the voices within you being heard by others"

tuskysama

tuskysama