Mclead btn



Assalamualaikum and may Allah bless you all.. It's my great pleasure to be back again after few weeks of silence. Hehehe.. I'm healthy, pumped in myself several kilos. hahahahaha..
In this post, i would like to share about McLead program which was being held in Kem Bina Negara Kuala Lipis Pahang. It was tiring and boring at first. (there were only talk n talk.. n talk.)
We were informed that the program lasts for a week. I couldn't imagine how am i going to survive in the middle of the jungle, listening and presenting our ideas on management of club and society.
However, we had wrong idea about the McLead. The McLead only covered half of the whole program.The rest was Biro Tata Negara or better known as BTN. Some of my friends were not happy about
BTN. they claimed that it is a program which aims to 'brainwash' ourselves about our present government. Hahaha.. It sounds silly.. After few days, i found out that this claim was a mistake.
BTN, for me, taught to me about my country, my bangsa (race) and my role as the future leader towards creating the better tomorrow for our future generation. It was an enjoyable and meaningful
experience to me.. Remember this..

"kesedaran mencorakkan pemikiran..
pemikiran mencorakkan tindakan..
tindakan perlu bersama,
di bawah panji pemikiran yang sama..
xkan Islam, Xkan Melayu, Xkan negara,
hilang di dunia..."

"this blog welcome all of you to share your thoughts, feelings, opinions, suggestions, messages,screams and complains.. let the voices within you being heard by others"

tuskysama

tuskysama